It's just a short hop, skip and a jump over to the airport nearest to your resort. With so many budget flights available, it's great value for money and you can drive, or use public transport, to complete the rest of your journey.
Sunny, friendly, fun, action-packed, and ideal for thrill seekers, sightseers and sunbathers alike - our resort offers something for everyone and will ensure your family has the ideal holiday in Europe.
121 Chemin des Etangs, 83370 St Aygulf
- GPS Co-ordinates 43.415932 6.7054
- Local Railway Fréjus, 4km : Services to Nice, Grasse, Cannes
- Bus Station 8km : Services to bus Frejus centre, St Aygulf, St Tropez
- Nice (NCE): 63km ( nearest )
- Toulon (TLN): 74km
- Marseille (MRS): 147km
Traveling by Ferry & Eurotunnel
Many of our parks are located close to ferry ports in the countries and regions which host our resorts. From the UK, you can get a ferry from your closest destination and then make your way by car or public transport to your campsite.
- Calais: 1161km ( recommended )
- Zeebrugge: 1177km
- Caen: 1100km
- St Malo: 1188km