SUMMER 2020 - COVID-19 latest update:
- The Catalan Region Government have made it compulsory for all persons over 6 years old to wear a face mask in public, both in enclosed and outdoor spaces, even if the safety physical distance is maintained.
- Guests will need to complete a self-declaration health certificate on arrival.
- Only families from the same household can share a holiday home.
- There will be NO site train service around the site and down to the beach in July. The service may resume in August, but it is not guaranteed.
- The swimming pool and waterslides are open. The number of people in the pool/pool area is limited in order to ensure social distancing can take place. Advance booking may be required in peak times, if this becomes necessary. Details will be provided on park.
- The sports facilities are available, but games are limited to families of the same household.
- The Park run kids’ club and animation programme is operating with social distancing measures.
- All other facilities open as normal.
Please note, this information is subject to change as new restrictions may be introduced or lifted during the season in response to government directives.
INTRODUCING CAMPING CALA CANYELLES
Our parks feature a wide range of pools which are suitable for all ages. They’re open during the day and have an assortment of water slides and other fun activities to keep the family happily occupied for hours.
Open dates: 20 Mar - 21 Sep 2020
|Type||Location||Heated||Size / Depth||Features|
|Suitable for||Length||Minimum Age/Height||Lanes||Notes|
- Sunloungers available
- Sun Terrace available
- Pool passes are required to enter the pools
- Inflatables not allowed
ID bracelets required
WiFi is available (charges apply)
Internet access available (charges may apply)
Credit cards accepted: Eurocard, Maestro, Mastercard, Visa
A safe is available to use Charges apply
Languages spoken: English, French, Spanish
Supermarket: Open: 21/03/2020 - 21/09/2020
Number of bars: 1
Opening dates: 21/03/2020 - 01/09/2020 (bars may only open for part of this period)
20/06/2020 - 08/09/2020
20/06/2020 - 08/09/2020
Baby changing facilities
SPORTS & ACTIVITIES
Part of our promise is to provide families with plenty of fun in the sun and we've got multiple on-site activities to deliver on this. The beauty of our resorts is they're a launchpad into the local region, so whether you're in France, Italy, Holland, Spain, or Croatia, you can stroll out of our park into fascinating cultural and bustling metropolises. Or you can stay on-site and enjoy all the activities we put on, which can include kids clubs, restaurants, mini-golf, go-karts, and much more. It's entirely up to you what you want to do - there's never a dull moment!
|Golf||10 km from site|
|Adventure Course||7 km from site|
The activities detailed are available all season, unless indicated otherwise. This information is subject to change and it is possible some may have a charge and/or may remain closed in low season. Please check at the time of booking if there is an activity or facility which is key to your holiday.
Tourist tax is included in the cost of your holiday. This means you won't need to pay locally, on arrival. This Tourist Tax charge will appear under 'Adjustments' on your holiday breakdown.
There is a barrier in operation
Barrier closing time: 22:00 hrs
Customers are required to wear security bracelets on site
Canyelles is a hillside campsite and our accommodation is set on terraces. Due to the steepness of the campsite it may not be suitable for anyone with mobility difficulties.
There is NO parking on pitch due to the steepness of the emplacements. Not all emplacements have vehicle access.
No vehicle access to the site after midnight.