It's just a short hop, skip and a jump over to the airport nearest to your resort. With so many budget flights available, it's great value for money and you can drive, or use public transport, to complete the rest of your journey.
Sunny, friendly, fun, action-packed, and ideal for thrill seekers, sightseers and sunbathers alike - our resort offers something for everyone and will ensure your family has the ideal holiday in Europe.
Av. Andorra 13, 17251 CALONGE, Girona
- GPS Co-ordinates 41.8304 3.083865
- Local Railway Caldes de Malavella, 30km : Services to Barcelona
- Bus Station 0km : Services to bus Girona, Barcelona, Palamos, Sant Feliu, Castell d'Aro, Lloret de Mar, Tossa de Mar, Palafrugell, S'Agoro
- Gerona (GRO): 35km ( nearest )
- Barcelona (BCN): 120km
- Perpignan (PGF): 138km
Traveling by Ferry & Eurotunnel
Many of our parks are located close to ferry ports in the countries and regions which host our resorts. From the UK, you can get a ferry from your closest destination and then make your way by car or public transport to your campsite.
- Bilbao: 712km ( recommended )
- Caen: 1066km
- St Malo: 1087km
- Calais: 1248km