SUMMER 2020 - COVID-19 latest update:
- Guests arriving from Spain, Croatia, Greece or Malta may be asked to present a negative COVID screening test at check-in, taken 72-hours pre-arrival, to be permitted entrance to the campsite.
- Masks must be worn in certain areas and social distancing must be observed.
- Guests will need to sign a self-declaration health certificate on arrival.
- The pools are open. The number of people in the pool/pool area is limited, in order to ensure social distancing can take place. Advance booking is not required.
- The restaurant, bar and take-away are open.
- Cycle hire is available and the play area is open. Beach tennis is also available; other sports facilities are currently closed.
- Park run kids’ clubs and animation events are taking place, with reduced capacity, to allow for social distancing.
- Throughout Italy it is now compulsory to wear face masks in public between 18:00hrs - 06:00hrs in busy areas (inside and outdoors) including campsite promenades, squares, restaurants, bars and shops. This currently applies to anyone from the age of six and above.
Please note, this information is subject to change as new restrictions may be introduced or lifted during the season in response to government directives.
An authentic, typically Italian park with a great location close to a broad sandy beach and with Roman Ravenna's mosaics and museums on the doorstep. Why not round off lazy days beside the pool or beach with an evening stroll into town for a cappuccino or gelato. Kids will love a day out at Mirabialandia theme park near Rimini.
Adriano provides a large swimming pool area, including a lazy river, water jets, and a paddling area which is ideal for children. This paddling area features a small slide, a mini-rain forest, water games, and a dolphin fountain - ideal entertainment for your little ones!
Open dates: 16 May - 12 Sep 2020
|Type||Location||Heated||Size / Depth||Features|
|Children's Pool||Size: 200m² Depth: Maximum 0.9m|
|Jacuzzi Pool||Size: 100m² Depth: 0.4m-0.9m|
|Lazy River||Size: 100m² Depth: 0.9m-0.9m|
|Toddler Pool||Size: 150m² Depth: Maximum 0.9m|
|Suitable for||Length||Minimum Age/Height||Lanes||Notes|
- Sunloungers available
- Sun Terrace available
- Shorts not allowed
- Pool passes are required to enter the pools
- Inflatables not allowed
ID bracelets required
WiFi Free - may only be available in certain parts of the park
Credit cards accepted:
A safe is available to use Charges apply
Languages spoken: English, German, Italian
Number of bars: 1
Opening dates: 16/05/2020 - 12/09/2020 (bars may only open for part of this period)
Terrace: The restaurant has a terrace area for dining
16/05/2020 - 06/09/2020
Baby changing facilities
SPORTS & ACTIVITIES
Part of our promise is to provide families with plenty of fun in the sun and we've got multiple on-site activities to deliver on this. The beauty of our resorts is they're a launchpad into the local region, so whether you're in France, Italy, Holland, Spain, or Croatia, you can stroll out of our park into fascinating cultural and bustling metropolises. Or you can stay on-site and enjoy all the activities we put on, which can include kids clubs, restaurants, mini-golf, go-karts, and much more. It's entirely up to you what you want to do - there's never a dull moment!
|Golf||26 km from site|
|Horse Riding||24 km from site|
|Boat trips||2 km from site|
|Pedalos||5 km from site|
The activities detailed are available all season, unless indicated otherwise. This information is subject to change and it is possible some may have a charge and/or may remain closed in low season. Please check at the time of booking if there is an activity or facility which is key to your holiday.
Site Run Kids Clubs
4 to 10 years
- Description: The Mini Club offers a range of activities including sports and games. The Coccodrago Kids Club is the special animation program dedicated to the “little ones” embracing all the Mini Club activities: beach games, various entertainment actions, and in the evening the “Coccodrago Kids Dance”. Note at the sessions for Under 5s, parents must stay with their children.
- Available to all customers
Tourist tax is included in the cost of your holiday. This means you won't need to pay locally, on arrival. This Tourist Tax charge will appear under 'Adjustments' on your holiday breakdown.
Please call us to check suitability for any disabilities or special requirements
There is a barrier in operation
Customers are required to wear security bracelets on site
This park is suitable for customers in wheelchairs
The following areas of the park are wheelchair friendly:
Entertainment noise can continue until midnight in high season.
Second car charge is €35.00 per week and will need to be on the car park.