AL FRESCO HOLIDAYS HISTORY
We've been on an amazing journey over the last 10-plus years, from our formation as part of the Thomson/Tui group under the banner Thomson Al Fresco, to our present day Al Fresco Holidays brand working with Homair Vacances Group. This is just a little fun graphic to show how we have got to where we are today, a company and brand that we are all very proud to be part of.
2003 -Thomson Al Fresco is founded.
2004- Thomson Al Fresco welcomes its first parks in France, Spain and Italy
2005 - 25th Park joins Thomson Al Fresco
2007 - Thomson Al Fresco welcomes its first parks in Holland and Croatia
2009 - 50th Park joins Thomson Al Fresco
2011 - Thomson Al Fresco joins the Homair Group
2013 - Company is renamed with new branding to become Al Fresco Holidays
2015 - Al Fresco Holidays offer customer holidays on over 70 parks in 6 countries
- All our parks cover the same area as 2600 Wembley pitches
- 200 super soaking waterslides... that's 3km of fun!
- 500 Fantastic pools to enjoy
- 13.3km is the distance that all Al Fresco Holidays mobile homes would measure end to end
- We started with 6 and now we have 175 amazing Al Fresco Holidays employees
- There are nearly 2000 Al Fresco Holidays mobile homes