This site is copyright protected
Warth Business Park
The Warth Centre
Tel: 0871 231 3293 Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras
Al Fresco is a trading name of Al Fresco Holidays SAS. Part of the Homair group of companies.
570 Avenue du club Hippique, Immeuble le Derby, 13097 Aix-en-Provence, 2010 B 1989 RCS Aix-en-Provence.
We have made every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and all information is updated regularly. However, all flights and holidays are subject to availability and may be subject to price changes prior to confirmation of your booking. We take great care to ensure brochure and website accuracy but services and facilities may change or be withdrawn and information may change. We regularly update information to display up to date text but please note that any late changes will be shown as an erratum during the booking process. Prices for holidays and flights change frequently. Whilst we check regularly to try to ensure that holidays and flights are available at the prices shown, we cannot guarantee the availability of any holiday or flight at an advertised price. However, the current price will be displayed before you confirm your booking. All prices are in
sterling and include taxes, unless otherwise indicated.
Our Use of Your Information
(1) For the purpose of providing you with our services, including your flight, holiday or insurance, etc., we may disclose and process your information outside the UK/EEA. In order for you to travel abroad, it may be mandatory (as required by government authorities at the point(s) of departure and/or destination) to disclose and process your information for immigration, border control, security and anti-terrorism purposes, or any other purposes which they determine appropriate. These requirements may differ depending on your destination and you are advised to check. Even if not mandatory, we may exercise our discretion to assist where appropriate.
(2) We may collect and use your information for the purposes set out in our registration with the Office of the Information Commissioner, and disclose the same to our group companies for business purposes and also to companies who act as "data processors'' on our behalf, or to our service providers operating systems or business functions on our behalf (some of whom are located outside the UK/EEA). These business purposes include administration, providing services (and contacting you where necessary), customer care, service quality, business management and operation, re-organisation/structuring/sale of our business (or our group companies), risk assessment, security, fraud and crime prevention/detection, monitoring, research and analysis, marketing, customer purchasing preferences and trends, dispute resolution, credit checking and debt collection.
(3) Information (such as health or religion) may be considered ''sensitive personal data'' under the Data Protection Act 1998. We collect it to cater to your needs or act in your interest, and we are only prepared to accept sensitive personal data on the condition that we have your positive consent. By booking with us you also agree for your insurers, their agents and medical staff to disclose relevant information and sensitive personal data to us in circumstances where we need to act on your behalf or in the interest of passengers, everyone in the group you are travelling with, or in an emergency.
If you do not agree to Our Use of Your Information above, we cannot do business with you or accept your booking.
Direct Marketing Material
(1) We may from time to time contact you with information on offers of goods and services, brochures, new products, forthcoming events or competitions from our holiday divisions and our holiday group companies. Our websites will assume you to agree to e-communications when you make a booking.
(2) You may indicate your preference regarding receiving third party direct marketing material.
(3) If do not wish to receive such information or would like to change your preference, please refer to point (2) of "Your Rights" below.
(1) On completing our Data Subject Access Request form, you are entitled to a copy of the information we hold about you (for a £10 fee) and to correct any inaccuracies.
(2) You have the right to ask in writing not to receive direct marketing material from us. If available, you can amend your previous preference on our website(s), use our "unsubscribe e-mail" or refer to our literature containing instructions. Once properly notified by you, we will take steps to stop using your information in this way.
Outside the European Economic Area (EEA), note that controls on data protection in such countries may not be as strong as the legal requirements in this country.
USE OF TOOLS/''COOKIES'' AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
However, if you also receive our email marketing, we will tailor the information we send you unless you tell us not to. This means we may use information we hold and cookies to identify your individual web site search behaviour and preferences. This will enable us to send you more personalised and relevant communications. You will be given the opportunity on every communication to opt-out of this personalisation.
To ensure that we carry out your instructions accurately, improve our service and for security, we may monitor and/or record:
(1) telephone calls;
(2) activities using CCTV in and around our premises; and
(3) transactions and activities on our website. All recordings are and shall remain our sole property.
We have taken all reasonable steps and have in place appropriate security measures to protect your information.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Any changes to this Policy will be either posted on our website, brochure and/or made available on request.
vee24 video engagement system - what does it do?
vee24 is a leading provider of engagement technology that facilitates real-time sales and customer services for companies doing business on the Internet.
Whatinformation do we collect from thomsonalfresco.co.uk customers using the vee24 system? During the engagement, thomsonalfresco.co.uk customers enter into a live question and answer session with an operator by text chat. We maintain dialogue transcripts of these chats. After the chat, we ask thomsonalfresco.co.uk customers to fill out an exit survey in order to obtain valuable feedback about the levels of our service. Filling out the exit survey is completely voluntary. Moreover, all personal data is only collected if you voluntarily supply it, e.g. when completing a contact us form. If during the live engagement the individual chooses to enter personal or business data (email addresses, names, addresses), the disclosure of such data is done so by the user on a voluntary basis. Such information is not passed to any third parties or used for any other purpose(s) than that/those requested by the customer.
We log browser information (e.g. Internet Protocol addresses and browser types) to help diagnose problems with our server, gather broad demographic information and administer our site. By choosing to engage in a chat and use the services, the user consents to such logging and processing of IP address.
How does thomsonalfresco.co.uk use information it collects from its customers and will thomsonalfresco.co.uk disclose such information to outside parties?
We access the information we collect for certain purposes (for example, to aggregate the information, to monitor the use of the service during certain engagements and for other lawful purposes). All thomsonalfresco.co.uk customer information, including personally identifiable information, will not be shared with anyone. We do not sell trade or rent the personal information that thomsonalfresco.co.uk customers provide.
Browsing with Live Assistance
thomsonalfresco.co.uk aims to offer you the best possible help and advice in the context of your visit to our page. You have the option at any time to terminate the conversation by pressing the appropriate button.
What about "cookies"
The vee24 system gives users options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include opting not to engage in chat sessions.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our website visitors and users of our live engagement services. We use the information we collect to provide a better experience for future use of our services and to provide our customers with valuable feedback on their website visitors.