The holiday parks in our programme are designed to offer young ones from the age of 1 up to 17 with fun and games thanks to live entertainment, food, social events, and all important opportunities to spend time away from the parents! There's a mixture of our own jointly operated Kids Clubs and the campsite’s own run Kids Clubs, which provides young ones with an action packed schedule to keep them busy throughout their holiday. Boredom simply isn't an option!
La Croix du Vieux Pont
With pools and water slides, entertainment facilities, and in an ideal location for visiting Paris and Disney, this park will be a big hit with the whole family.
Clubs for toddlers
- Play areas with loads of play equipment, especially for babies and toddlers
- Books, board games and puzzles available in our Mini Fun Station Library. You can sit and read or play together in the tent, and feel free to take the library items back to your accommodation for the evening, and swap them over the next day.
- Activity mats with cars and animals, bricks and blocks.
- Ball pits that are always a big hit with the little ones.
- Hand-held coordination equipment that aids eye-hand coordination and eye-foot control. Babies can relax too underneath their own activity gym with sensory toys.
- Outdoors, there's a world of fun to be had, including a sand pit, water table, rocker and a playground with slides and tunnel.
- The Mini Fun Station play area is open 6 days a week.
Cycle training experts at Bike Right! (the UK's largest cycle training organisation) have lent us a helping hand to create wheely fun, free sessions that help kids aged 3 and older to master the basics of riding a bike.
Cycle training experts at Bike Right! It is the UK's largest cycle training organisation, so you'll be taken under the wing of the right people! They have lent us a helping hand to create wheely fun, free sessions that help kids aged 3 and older to master the basics of riding a bike. It's an essential life skill and a great fun activity, too! Plus, when you're on one of our parks, it'll make getting around to all the top locations all the must-see locations much easier.
Make great memories, and great progress, with our FREE Learn to Ride sessions, in association with Bikeright, the UK’s largest cycle-training organisation. Our fully trained Reps offer fun and exciting structured hour long sessions, using great games and awesome activities to help master the art of riding a bike. Starting with the balance bikes they learn balance techniques, and then progress to standard bikes in pedalling and braking sessions. Parents stay with their little ones and all cyclists are awarded a certificate.
Why learn to ride a bike on holiday?
- Teach your kids the basics with an essential life skill
- Get around the park in ease
- It's great fun!
- Healthy and sociable activity out in the sun
Sessions will be led by Razzamataz, the leading provider of theatre school groups across the UK with more than 15 years experience (you might even recognise them from BBC's Dragons Den). Their specially trained teachers have experience running classes for ages, helping every child be the best they can be.
Fun for all
Are you ready to get stuck into the best bits from all of our Kids Clubs and make new friends at Fun Station For All? These free clubs allow anyone from 4 - 12 to play alongside each other and are a great spot to hang out with siblings if you've got older or younger brothers and sisters.
At our Fun Station For All, your kids will get involved in a fun mix of creative, active, themed games, and activities in an inviting and friendly environment. Check out the Fun Station tents for the exciting programme for the week, planned by the Kids Clubs Reps for maximum fun and enjoyment. Bringing together the best bits of all our clubs, these sessions are ideal for siblings to enjoy together, and include ball games, water fun, experiments, shows, alongside family Olympics, pizza parties, and a breakfast club.
Please note, some activities, such as pizza parties and breakfast clubs, may involve a small extra cost.
Star Academy is made up of three high-energy sessions (each lasting two hours) taking place over three consecutive days, ending in a star-studded glitzy finale show that parents and friends are invited to watch.
All performance elements are covered during these jam-packed sessions including singing and dancing to favourite show and movie tunes, and lots of drama and improvisation too. They'll be taught specific musical theatre and dance styles, as well as given tips on perfecting their performance skills from industry experts, Razzamataz.
The classes cost €40 for the three sessions.
There are seperate sessions for ages 4 to 9 and ages 9 to 17 years. Sessions run from the 27/5 - 04/06 and from 24/06 - 03/09.
Clubs for school age kids
- Team Challenge, a great session to build up confidence and teamwork skills for your kids
- Art, make sure your wearing some cloths to get messy in, hone your talents to become the next Picasso!
- Fairytale fun
- Leo's Animal Kingdom
- Mad Hatter's Pizza Party
- Family Olympics
- Captain Leo's Pirate Adventure
- Leo's Lion Hunt
- We’ve got an amazing line-up of activities at Mac’s Fun Station - all supervised by our specially trained Kids’ reps.
- Art Attack, a super-sized art session can involve anything from junk modelling to large team products
- Wild west Showdown Create your costumes and get ready for some Western adventures
- Water Chaos
- Show time
- Mac's Potty Pirates
- Time Travellers
- Family Fun Hun
- Sports or outdoor activities
- Talent shows
- Breakfast Club
- Chill out evenings
Clubs for teens
Non-stop dancing for the hour-long class, your cool kids will learn a little about the history of the five main street dance styles. We're sure they'll come home even more confident in breakin', hip-hop and house.
Make sure to book your place in class!
Each class is priced at €6 per session.
There are separate sessions for ages 4 to 9 and 9 to 17 years. The classes run 6 days a week from the 27/5 - 04/06 - 02/09, with a single one hour session per day for each age group.